EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT MLA
1. What is MLA programme & Prestariang's Role
“Master Licensing Agreement” (MLA) is an initiative by Ministry of Finance (MoF) in collaboration with Prestariang and Microsoft.
MLA is a Microsoft central procurement contract where Prestariang Systems Sdn Bhd have been appointed as a sole distributor for all Government Departments and Agencies, including State Government.
2. Who can apply for the programme?
All Government, Government Agencies, State Government, Statutory Bodies and Institut Latihan Awam (ILA)
3. What are the benefits that can be obtained from MLA programme and how MLA 3.0 is different from MLA 2.0?
Unlike any other contracts out there, MLA offers various value-added programmes. MLA 3.0 now offers as much as six value-added programmes, compared to its predecessor MLA 2.0 which only offers up to four value-added programmes.
4. When did MLA 3.0 commenced?
MLA 3.0 programme commenced on 1 January 2018 until January 2021.
5. Are there any circulars under Ministry of Finance applied for MLA 3.0?
For MLA 3.0, the following circulars applied:-
Malaysia Treasury Circular – Appendix 6 – CENTRAL SOFTWARE PROCUREMENT CONTRACT, MICROSOFT SERVICES AND HARDWARE UNDER MASTER LICENSING AGREEMENT (MLA) 3.0.
PK 5.1 GOVERNMENT PROCUREMENT BY THE WAY OF ELECTRONIC SYSTEM.
Malaysia Treasury Circular – Appendix 6
6. How do I obtain more information with regards to the pricing?
Click on the “Helpdesk" button below to learn more about our pricing.